The Youth Advisory Committee of the Brant Community Foundation accepts applications that require funding for programs for youth in recreation.
The Brant Community Foundation’s Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) was formed to provide leadership opportunities for high school age youth. Members of the committee are highly committed, energetic and are looking to make a difference in the community.
- Applicants can request a maximum of $1,500.
To be considered eligible, projects must:
- Benefit youth up to 18 years of age;
- Support recreational activity for youth (all fields are eligible, such as arts, culture, music, sports, summer programming).
- Serve Brantford, Brant County, Six Nations of the Grand River or Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation.
- Be beneficial to both youth and the community.
- Only one application per CRA charitable registration number can be submitted.
- Projects may have support (cash or in kind) from the community or other sources.
- Applicants must be a registered charity or sponsored by a registered charity.
Ineligible for funding:
- Curriculum-based school activities (e.g. field trips, special projects).
- Salaries or wages to operate the organization.
For more information, visit Brant Community Foundation.