- Local: It will be considered based on impact and how they support Indigenous in a local context. The number of these grants will depend on availability of funds and the number of applications received.
- Regional: It will be considered based on impact, project scope, and how they support the overall mission and service to Indigenous communities in a city, diocese, or region. The number of these grants will depend on the number of applications received.
- Local Up to $5,000
- Regional Up to $15,000
- Must contribute to the physical, intellectual, emotional, or spiritual well-being of Indigenous communities in Canada.
- Must involve Indigenous people in project development, planning, and implementation.
Must come under the umbrella of:
- An Anglican Diocese.
- An Anglican church or parish.
- An interfaith or ecumenical group with explicit Anglican connections.
- A registered charity whose purpose aligns with the mission and mandate of the Anglican Foundation.
- Must be endorsed by a diocesan bishop in the Anglican Church of Canada.
- AFC grant may comprise up to 100% of the project budget for Category A Grants.
- AFC grant may comprise up to a maximum of 50% of the project budget for Category B Grants.
- The AFC Board of Directors will review proposals in November 2022 and announce the grant recipients in early December. Proposals submitted in response to this request do not count as one of the three submissions each diocese is allowed per year.
For more information, visit Indigenous Ministry.
For more information, visit https://www.anglicanfoundation.org/2022rfp/