The London Borough of Hounslow is inviting applications for its Revenue Fund for Community and Voluntary Sector organisations for activities or services that help to deliver the key outcomes of the Thriving Communities Strategy.
- There is an active and sustainable voluntary and community sector in Hounslow that meets the needs of the residents
- All residents and communities can play a role in shaping the place they live and the services they receive
- The residents can lead independent, healthy lives with the skills, confidence, and resources to support each other
- Hounslow is a borough where all communities get on well together, people know their neighbours and they feel safe
- Young People and Families
- Bringing People Together
- Supporting Carers
- Supporting LGBT+ Communities
- Hounslow Housing Tenants
- Funding for the Thriving Communities Fund is provided through the Local Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), the Community Partnerships Unit (CPU) and the Housing Revenue Account (HRA).
- Please note that:
- Proposals are accepted from £1,000 to £25,000 towards revenue projects (some small capital spend can be included to support delivery).
- Delivery should take place within 12 months and start within three months of the funding being awarded.
- Please allow 6 weeks after the result date for the start date of your project.
- Proposals are accepted according to the timetable.
- Constituted not-for-profit organisations (e.g. a registered charity, company limited by guarantee, unincorporated association or club, Community Interest Company, Charitable Incorporated Organisation)
- If you are an un-constituted group, e.g. a Mutual Aid group, that is interested in submitting a proposal
- To apply you must:
- Have an adopted constitution or other governing documents in place.
- Have a bank account in the organisation’s name that requires two unrelated people to sign cheques or withdraw funds.
- Have a Management Committee or Board of Trustees with at least three unrelated members and which meets regularly (at least three times each year).
Who they can’t fund?
- Organisations with significant unrestricted or unallocated reserves.
- Organisations based outside the UK.
- Applicants who have already received TCF Revenue Grant for the financial year.
- Services that are the responsibility of statutory providers.
- Hounslow Council teams or Councillors.
For more information, visit https://www.hounslow.gov.uk/info/20047/community_and_voluntary_sector_services/1200/council_grants_funding_and_commissioning/3