Deadline: Ongoing Opportunity
The Peddimore Community Fund is now open for applications to support community projects in the areas closest to the new Peddimore employment park, in north-east Birmingham.
This project is being led by IM Properties who have appointed Heart of England Community Foundation to coordinate this community funding.
Through this fund, they aim to fund projects which are supporting the community in north-east Birmingham, including during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Helping to raise aspirations for young people/adults.
- Provide learning opportunities for families and children.
- Support training opportunities for adults with no formal qualifications.
- Provide opportunities to increase chances of employability e.g. interview skills.
- Help older people with social and health needs.
- Provide support with mental health.
- Support homelessness initiatives.
The fund will also consider applications for projects which are looking to address the needs of the community in the medium to longer term.
You can apply for up to £2,000 per application.
Geographical Focus: Their aim is to prioritise applications from organisations working within Royal Sutton Coldfield, Erdington and Perry Barr. Applications from neighbouring constituencies will also be considered.
You can apply to this fund if you are one of the following:
- Registered charities
- Constituted Community groups
- Companies Limited by Guarantee with charitable aims
- Community Interest Companies
- Co-operatives – registered Community Benefit Societies and registered Industrial and Provident Societies
- Social Enterprise
- Additionally, your organisation/company income level must be equal to or less than £250,000, as shown in your most recent annual accounts.
For more information, visit Peddimore Community Fund.
For more information, visit https://www.heartofenglandcf.co.uk/peddimore-community-fund/