The Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) is seeking applications for the COVID-19 Cultural and Museum Preservation Grant Program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- The maximum grant is $500,000 per eligible cultural organization or museum.
- The minimum grant is $25,000 per eligible cultural organization or museum.
- Children’s Museum
- General Museum with at least two equally significant disciplines
- History Museum or Historical Site
- Military or Maritime Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Accredited Zoo
- Science and Technology Center
- Art Museum
- Performing Arts Organization
For more information, visit https://dced.pa.gov/programs/covid-19-cultural-and-museum-preservation-grant-program/