Applications are now being accepted by the Prince George Community Foundation for the newly created Emergency Response Fund to help with COVID-19 relief in the Prince George community.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Emergency Response Fund was created in order to support the emerging needs of community in the time of crisis. The purpose of the Emergency Response Fund is to provide support to local CRA qualified donees on the front-line serving high-need, vulnerable populations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Preference will be given to those front-line organizations serving the high-need, vulnerable population in Prince George that focus on service delivery
- All initiatives must be directly related to critical needs stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. Eligible expenses can include:
- urgent needs within your organization
- program funding
- emergency supplies (i.e. food, sanitary equipment, personal hygiene, clothing, personal protective equipment, etc.)
- expert consultants
- Applicants can apply for up to $5,000
The Prince George Community Foundation will not fund initiatives for which the Federal or Provincial Government has funded or can provide funds for (i.e. wage subsidy). Grants will also not be made to individuals or businesses.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Canada Revenue Agency qualified donee
- Located in Prince George
- Be related to COVID-19 relief
Note: Non-qualified donees are eligible to partner with a qualified donee to request funding but must submit a partnership letter as per the Foundation’s regular granting guideline.
For more information, visit https://pgcf.ca/grants/emergency-response-fund
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.