The Edmonton Heritage Council (EHC) is seeking applications for the Project Accelerator Grant Program for individuals and organizations undertaking small-scale heritage projects that tell Edmonton stories.
Funding Assistance up to $10,000.
To be eligible for a Project Accelerator Grant:
- The applicant must be an individual, registered non-profit society, or collective of individuals whose residence or location of work is in the Edmonton metropolitan region.
- The applicant must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident over the age of 18.
- The applicant cannot have already been awarded an HCIP Project Accelerator Grant during the current calendar year.
- The applicant must be up to date with final reports for other HCIP-funded work, including returning and unused grant funds. Applicants who have been granted extensions on other HCIP-funded work are also not eligible to apply.
- The project must explore Edmonton’s heritage and provide a demonstrated benefit to Edmonton residents.
- The project must have clear start and end dates with a specific scope of activities distinct from ongoing operations or programs.
For more information, visit EHC.
For more information, visit https://edmontonheritage.ca/grants/project-accelerator-grant/