The Fund is also working to enhance the Swedish language and culture in Estonia and vice versa.
- Prioritized areas for grants-
- Promoting mutual exchange and knowledge dissemination about culture and societal conditions
- Exchange and cooperation for network-building between young people to promote social cohesion, creativity, innovations
- The formation of new enterprises
- Other areas for grants-
- Promoting Estonian language and culture in Sweden, and promoting Swedish language and culture in Estonia
- The fund generally approve Project grants up to 5000 EUR/project and Travel grants or Translation grants up to 500 EUR/person.
- The board can approve a higher sum.
What can you not apply for?
- The fund does not approve grants for technical equipment, costs for material, repairs, construction, memorials or similar things.
- The fund does not approve grants for study trips, administrative costs or salaries that should be covered by public means.
- The fund does not approve grants for exchange between public schools or sports events or projects that does not have a clear mutual exchange.
- Individuals, organizations, associations and institutions from Sweden and/or Estonia.
- Grants are as a rule not given to municipalities, regions or to government agencies.
For more information, visit https://sweestfund.org/