Deadline: Ongoing Opportunity
The U.S. Embassy in Bolivia has launched its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program to strengthen cultural, educational, professional and scientific ties between the U.S. and Bolivia through cultural and exchange programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation.
All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) is particularly interested in projects that increase academic and cultural exchanges between the United States and Bolivia, expand English language proficiency, foster entrepreneurship and innovation, encourage greater cooperation in science and technology, promote social inclusion and advance excellence in journalism. They are looking for proposals with outstanding cultural, educational, and exchange merit that involve geographically, demographically, and socio-economically diverse audiences in Bolivia.
Examples of PAS Grants Program programs include, but are not limited to:
- Academic and professional lectures, seminars and speaker programs;
- Expanding English language proficiency;
- Fostering entrepreneurship and innovation, especially with programs that support increased economic opportunities for women and small business owners, including social impact investment;
- Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances and exhibitions;
- Cultural heritage conservation and preservation programs; and
- Professional and academic exchanges and programs.
- Minimum for Each Award: $1,000.00
- Maximum for Each Award: $40,000.00
Eligible Applicants: The Public Affairs Section (PAS) encourages applications from the United States and Bolivia:
- Registered, not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non governmental organizations with programming experience
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- Governmental institutions
Note: For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
Other Eligibility Requirements
- In order to be eligible to receive an award, all organizations must have a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number from Dun & Bradstreet, a NCAGE Code, as well as a valid registration.
- Individuals are not required to have a DUNS number or be registered in SAM.gov.
For more information, visit https://bo.usembassy.gov/grants-corner/