The Queensland Community Foundation is seeking applications for the Regional Grant Program. QCF has an annual regional grant-making program which currently takes in the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and North Queensland regions.
Funding for this program is made available from the relevant regional sub-funds and QCF’s General Fund.
Applications from charitable organizations providing local service delivery in areas such as aged care, family support, children, health and welfare, youth and arts and which have the following characteristics are favoured:
- One-off projects for a specific purpose;
- Demonstrate sustainability beyond the funding period;
- Strengthen the community;
- Reduce social disadvantage;
- Help find solutions to community problems;
- Benefit as many people as possible.
- Gold Coast: Applications are invited for grants between $5,000 and $10,000 each.
- Sunshine Coast: Applications are invited for grants up to a maximum of $10,000 each.
- Toowoomba: Applications are invited for grants up to a maximum of $3,000 each. Under special circumstances, the Committee may consider applications up to a maximum of $5,000 each.
- North Queensland: Applications are invited for grants up to a maximum of $3,000 each. Under special circumstances, the Committee may consider applications up to a maximum of $5,000 each.
- Applications are open to only those charitable organizations that have Deductible Gift Recipient Item 1 (DGR1) status from the Australian Taxation Office.
- Organizations must be Queensland based, with all grant funds going to help Queenslanders in the region of application in need of general welfare support.
For more information, visit https://qcf.org.au/grants/regional-grant-making/