Through its Community Grant Program RACQ Foundation gives community groups, charities and sporting clubs the opportunity to rebuild after cyclones, severe storms, bushfires and drought.
RACQ Foundation helps impacted community groups recover from flooding, weather events, drought, bushfire and other natural disasters.
Documents to Gather Before Starting your Online Application
- Important: Please be prepared to upload your documents in the final stages just before submitting your application, as file attachments cannot be saved for later.
- Proof of your not-for-profit status:
- ABN or incorporation number; and/or
- ACNC Number
- Project budget – a breakdown of the project costs and details
- Annual report – a copy of your most recent annual report (preferably audited)
- GST status – include details if your organization is registered for GST
- DGR status – if your organization has Deductable Gift Recipient status, attach either a copy of the letter of endorsement from the Australian Taxation Office or a copy of your status
- Photographs / drawings – please included to show how the weather event impacted your organization and any damage or the proposed project
- Proof of tenure – if your application relates to the reconstruction, replacement or repair of real estate, please provide proof of tenure (e.g. copy of certificate of title, lease and license agreement). If you do not own the land, please provide copies/details of the landowner’s consent to the works
- Insurance – if your project is in relation to equipment and/or property to be replaced or repaired, please provide evidence of any insurance in relation to the equipment and/or property. Please provide copies of any correspondence in relation to claims relating to the repair and replacement of the equipment or property
- Quotes – where appropriate, successful applicants will need to provide a quote to demonstrate that the project or works represents value for money
- APPROVALS – please provide copies of all local authority and other approvals required to conduct any works, if required
- Grants and government assistance programs – please provide details of any successful grant applications or government assistance received in relation to the project
For more information, visit https://www.racq.com.au/about/community-and-sponsorships/racq-foundation