Applications are now open for the Regional Arts Fund (RAF) Quick Response Grants Program to assist regional artists, arts organizations, and communities to take up professional or skills development or small project opportunities.
The Regional Arts Fund is designed to benefit regional and remote arts practitioners, arts workers, audiences, and communities. The program is managed nationally by Regional Arts Australia and is delivered in Victoria by Regional Arts Victoria.
The objectives of the Regional Arts Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- Encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social, and cultural development in regional communities;
- Developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- Developing audiences and broadening community engagement with the arts; and
- Increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
- Individuals: up to $2,000;
- Organizations: $4,000.
- Individuals, groups, and incorporated not-for-profit organizations.
- Local government authorities.
- Applicants must reside in postcodes classified as regional using the Modified Monash Model Map.
- Groups and organizations must either be legally incorporated and have an ABN or have an auspice organization manage their grant.
- Individual applicants must have an ABN or have an auspice organization manage their grant.
- Individuals who are under 18 at the time of applying must have an auspice organization manage their grant.
- Schools provided funding is not used for curriculum-based activities or courses of ongoing education and training in government or private institutions in Australia or overseas.
For more information, visit http://www.rav.net.au/funding-opportunities/quick-response-grants/