Deadline: Ongoing Opportunity
Are you a student or educator looking to become a Cesium Certified Developer? Apply now for MicroGrants program and receive $800 for completing your Certification!
Cesium Ecosystem Grants are a commitment from Cesium to support and diversify its ecosystem.
Cesium Ecosystem Grants are Cesium’s commitment to fuel innovation, increase interoperability, lower the barrier for entry, and expand the 3D geospatial ecosystem.
Financial grants will be given to individuals and organizations that submit noteworthy ideas aligned with Cesium’s core values of Collaboration, Innovation, Customer Focus, and Continuous Learning. Applicants should describe how they are addressing a relevant need or opportunity in 3D geospatial and the resulting impact of their contribution.
- Awards are unrestricted grants of $5,000 – $50,000. Individuals will not be eligible for more than $15,000.
- Awards are grants of $800 USD to students and educators who complete the Cesium Certified Developer program within two months.
Who should apply?
Grants are open to early stage startups, educators, innovators, and students that are ready to grow the ecosystem through Cesium’s core values of Collaboration, Innovation, Customer Focus, and Continuous Learning.
Key submission topics for Ecosystem Grants include, but are not limited to:
- Open source contributions – to Cesium, projects built on or connected to Cesium, or projects in the 3D geospatial ecosystem;
- Ecosystem expanding contributions – open standards, multi-project integrations, documentation, tutorials, open data, etc.;
- Geospatial in the Classroom – academic curriculum development for educators;
- Cesium for social good – climate change, impact reporting, etc.
For more information, visit Cesium.