The Rothschild Foundation Hanadiv Europe is seeking applications for its Travel Grants Program to support travel costs for Jewish heritage professionals who are attending professional conferences or training.
Support is available for a staff member working in a European Jewish museum, or with a European Jewish collection to attend a professional conference, participate in a seminar or conduct a specific site visit within Europe.
- Up to £1000 is available to cover costs and reimbursement will be made against receipts.
The following costs can be included as part of the grant:
- Conference fee
Funds will be awarded to Jewish heritage professionals who:
- Work professionally in a museum that has a significant Jewish collection
- the work may be part-time but should be at least 16 hours per week.
- Are based in a European country – including Belarus, Russia and Ukraine
- Have at least 6 months of experience working professionally in the field of Jewish heritage
For more information, visit https://rothschildfoundation.eu/what-we-fund/museums/travel-grant/