The Sabanci Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program for projects who reflect the idea of a grant program focused on education.
Sabanci Family “Sharing what we have earned from this land with the people of these lands” established the Sabanci Foundation exactly 47 years ago and the people of this country, set out to contribute to social development by making a difference in his life.
The most effective method of development who wants to move to Turkey Foundation discriminated against in Turkey to support non-governmental organizations that carry out projects for the remaining women, youth and disabled people.
- Within the scope of the Sabanci Foundation 2021 Grant Program, the grant to be given to all eligible projects its total amount is at most 1.700.000 TL.
- Grants to be awarded per project will be between the minimum and maximum amounts stated below:
- Minimum: 100.000 TL
- Maximum: 300.000 TL
- A project must have a maximum of 12 months, the project’s main activities within the borders of Turkey must be carried out.
In order to combat the discrimination women, youth and disabled people are exposed to in their participation in social life, the projects supported under the Grant Program education It should refer to at least one of the following areas under the heading:
- Supporting Quality Education: With the projects to be supported in this field, it is aimed to increase the quality of education within the school. Projects in the fields of improving educational materials, empowering studies for teachers, increasing the quality of distance education, developing innovative education methods and using technology in learning processes can be supported under this heading. Physical or equipment improvements to be made in schools are not covered by the Grant Program.
- Ensuring Access to Education and Attendance: With the projects to be supported in this field, it is aimed to bring the groups who are out of the education system or who have difficulties in accessing education to the education system and to ensure their continuation. Providing access to education for groups such as girls, refugees, disabled people who have problems in access to education for different reasons, special education and inclusive education activities to be carried out for this purpose, fight against discrimination in school, family, etc. Projects such as raising the awareness of key actors and providing access to distance education can be supported under this heading.
- Supporting Rights-Based Non-Formal Education Activities: With the projects to be supported in this field, women, youth and disabled people or related actors working with these target groups can be trained, workshop, experience sharing, networking, etc. Through these studies, it is aimed to increase their awareness of rights and to strengthen them. In particular, combating discrimination, violence and forced marriages at an early age, awareness and empowerment studies on rights, increasing social participation, and legislative studies can be supported under this heading. Vocational training is not included in the Grant Program
- Support will be given to projects targeting women, youth and disabled people who are exposed to discrimination.
- The applicant institutions knowing the target audience closely and they have been associated with this audience in the past. It is important that they are. In cases where there is no communication with the target audience, how the way to be followed for communication should be detailed in the project application.
- Only T.C. founded and built according to the laws in Turkey can apply for the Grant Program
- International organizations, non-resident non-governmental organizations in Turkey, local governments, foundations and economic enterprises of associations, private companies, chambers of commerce and industry, schools, public institutions and organizations and units / directorates / branches / foundations of these organizations, etc. Application to the Grant Program it is not suitable for doing. However, these institutions can take place as project partners.
- A single grant program, including associations, foundations and cooperatives, headquarters and branches, they can apply with a project. Universities have the approval and signature of the Rectorate and the applications are units (vocational schools, research centers, faculties, etc.)
- An institution can only make one application as a project owner, but the institution can it is possible to have a partner.
- Individual applications cannot be made to the Grant Program.
For more information, visit https://www.sabancivakfi.org/tr/sosyal-degisim/2021-basvurulari