The Sanilac County Community Foundation (SCCF) is seeking applications for its Emergency Assistance Grant to provide emergency assistance funding to local organizations that are going above and beyond their typical operations to assist the community during this time.
The Foundation aims to support creative approaches to community needs and problems, which benefit the widest possible range of people. The SCCF encourages organizations to apply for seed money for projects, which will meet the changing needs of the community.
The Foundation is interested in funding projects which will improve the quality of life for citizens of Sanilac County. Eligible projects generally fall within these categories:
- Arts and Culture;
- Community Development;
- Environmental Issues;
- Health and Wellness;
- Social Services;
- Youth Projects;
- Senior Citizens Projects;
- Improvement in the Physical, Mental and Community Values of Sanilac County residents.
- The Foundation welcomes grant applications from the Sanilac County area or outside areas if a significant number of the persons who will be served reside within Sanilac County.
- Applicants must be a non-profit organization or obtain sponsorship from a non-profit organization.
- Funds are awarded in June and December. Deadlines for applications are MAY 1 for the SPRING AWARDS and NOVEMBER 1 for the FALL AWARDS.
- Submit 1 copy of the APPLICATION FORM and all supporting documents
- Retain one copy for your files. The SCCF strongly recommends that these documents be typed.
- PLEASE LABEL ENVELOPE CONTAINING GRANT APPLICATION: “GRANT APPLICATION” – this is not applicable for the Fall 2020 Grant Round.
*Upon submission, this application and accompanying materials become the property of the SCCF and will be used as deemed appropriate by the Foundation. They may be reviewed with community planning agencies and other individuals and organizations as the SCCF assesses the project and its potential significance. The information may also be shared with other foundations and funding sources that call upon them for information about community projects.
For more information, visit https://sanilaccountycommunityfoundation.org/grants/