SGP Indonesia is a Small Grant Program in Indonesia which is a collaborative program at the Southeast Asian level between The ASEAN Center for Biodiversity (ACB) and the Government of Indonesia through the Ministry of Environment and Forestry (KLHK) cq. Directorate General of Natural Resources and Ecosystem Conservation (Directorate General of KSDAE).
- National Park Management
- Habitat and Species Management
- Law Enforcement
- Community Empowerment
- Wildlife Research and Monitoring
- Community Outreach and Awareness
- Development of Sectoral Policy
- Strengthening Management Capacity: SGP Indonesia strengthens the capacity of national park management through the establishment of multi-stakeholders, planning processes, development of participatory management models, zoning, knowledge documentation reporting.
- Law Enforcement: SGP Indonesia will provide support for road checkpoints, ranger stations, regular patrols, community patrols, database strengthening, cross-border meetings, and training related to surveillance and law enforcement.
- Habitat and Species Conservation: SGP Indonesia supports forest fire control, ecosystem restoration, reforestation, removal of invasive species, special protection for the preservation of superior species, & training that supports habitat conservation.
- Community empowerment: SGP Indonesia will support capacity building of facilitators, training, village land use planning, development of village regulations, capacity building & community livelihoods around the National Park area.
- Total grant of EUR 847,170 awarded to civil society organizations working in Gunung Leuser National Park and Way Kambas National Park and passing each stage of the selection.
- Small Grants will be awarded between EUR 20,000-100,000, or equivalent to Rp 300,000,000 – 1,500,000,000, with a working period of 6-12 months.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MSP) with the Directorate General of Conservation Natural Resources and Ecosystems (Directorate General of KSDAE) Ministry of Environment and Forestry (KLHK); or
- Cooperation Agreement with TNGL Big Broom / TNWK Broom; or
- Letter of Recommendation from the Head of the TNGL Big Broom / TNWK Broom during the process submission of the Cooperation Agreement.
For more information, visit http://sgp1idn.grantmanagement.penabulufoundation.org/panggilan-proposal-hibah-kecil-siklus-3/