The Swedish Institute (SI) is offering funding to support cooperation projects to deepen and further develop cooperation.
The SI Baltic Sea Neighbourhood Programme is a programme which provides funding to projects in which Swedish organisations work on cross-border challenges and opportunities together with organisations from the EU countries around the Baltic Sea and countries in the EU’s Eastern Partnership.
For example, you can use the funding to:
- Build networks and platforms.
- Develop and test models and methods.
- Provide input to policy and strategy.
- Build/spread knowledge and competence.
- These are larger projects that will contribute to in-depth, long-term cooperation. You and your partners can apply for up to SEK 1,000,000 for a project you complete within 24 months from the start of the project.
Who can apply?
- A legal entity based in Sweden must be the main applicant and responsible for the project’s implementation and reporting.
- A partnership must include actors in at least three countries (including Swedish main applicant).
- Main applicants and partner organisations can, for example, consist of:
For more information, visit Swedish Institute (SI).