The Social Investment Fund (SIF) is seeking applications for its Small Grants Programme that will support charitable activities and projects across the whole of the third sector.
The Guernsey Community Foundation is managing the administration of the Small Grants Programme application process however decisions on funding applications are made by the board of the Social Investment Fund.
- Applications can be for up to £25,000.
Registered charitable organisations can apply to the Small Grants Programme if they operate within (or for the benefit of) the Bailiwick of Guernsey, and if their work aligns with one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improving the lives of people with specific needs, disadvantages or vulnerabilities;
- Employment, education or training opportunities;
- The protection of our natural environment, culture and heritage;
- Improved health and wellbeing for our community;
- An inclusive community that challenges the barriers causing disadvantage or discrimination.
For more information, visit https://sif.gg/