The Science for Nature and People Partnership (SNAPP) is offering 2021 Request for Proposals to find new cross-sector and interdisciplinary teams willing to do science differently for lasting impact.
- Academic experts in scientific fields directly relevant to the key questions
- Representatives of governments, multilateral institutions, and the private sector
- Practitioners from conservation, humanitarian, sustainable development, cultural, and spiritual organizations
- Climate Resilience: They craft nature-friendly solutions to climate change impacts like drought, storms, and sea-level rise.
- Food and Freshwater: They balance the growing demand for food and freshwater with long-term conservation.
- Ocean Sustainability: They discover new ways to lighten the collective impact on the ocean and its diverse ecosystems.
- Social Innovations: They develop and deploy effective solutions to systemic social and environmental issues.
For more information, visit https://snappartnership.net/get-involved/our-open-calls-for-proposals/