The “la Caixa” Foundation has announced the Social Call in Castilla-La Mancha to promote initiatives that are specifically aimed at people who are in vulnerable social situations in order to give them a better quality of life and promote equal opportunities.
The main objective of the call is to facilitate support for projects related to the promotion of personal autonomy, care for ageing, disability and illness; care for children, youth and their families, as well as people in a situation of social exclusion. It also wants to promote actions for socio-labour insertion, the prevention of violence and addictions, as well as promoting intercultural citizen coexistence and social cohesion.
Fields of Action
The call includes six fields of action:
- Elderly people and the challenges of ageing
- People with functional diversity or mental disorders
- Humanising health
- Fighting against poverty and social exclusion
- Social and workplace inclusion
- Interculturality and social action
- Projects submitted to this call may apply for grants for an amount of up to 50.000 €.
- The amount requested must be linked to the execution of a project with a duration of up to 12 months.
- The amount requested may not exceed 75% of the total cost of the project. In the event that the project is selected, the entity undertakes to contribute at least 25% of the total cost of the project.
- The following types of institutions can apply for the call:
- Non-profit organisations.
- Social economy institutions that specifically state in their Articles of Association that their main goal is the betterment of society or social cohesion, among other purposes.
- The public authorities cannot apply for this call.
- The requirements for entities are:
- Be accredited in the new application for calls fundacionlacaixa.org designate a person as the managing user of the project.
- Be domiciled in Castilla-La Mancha.
- Be registered in the corresponding administrative registry.
- Have your own NIF.
- Have statutes and a minimum age of 1 year of activity, since its constitution.
- In the case of the delegations of a parent entity, they may be presented independently, provided that they prove their formal, functional and organic autonomy:
- Be recognized by the parent entity and have a minimum operating age as a one-year delegation.
- Have autonomous operation with respect to the parent entity, with its own structure and own governing body.
- Have its own budget, differentiated from the parent entity.
For more information, visit https://fundacionlacaixa.org/en/social-calls-castilla-la-mancha