Deadline: 9 Aug 2020
Liberia is undergoing a reconstruction and unprecedented change and there are many opportunities to contribute to development, making it an informed and inclusive process. Therefore, SPIDER issues an open call for projects using ICT to promote transparency and accountability in Liberia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
SPIDER welcomes project proposals that entail:
- Collecting and sharing open data sets for a subject area where there is little or no open data available and where there are identified stakeholders who will use this data.
- Using open data for awareness raising and advocacy relying on available data shared through existing platforms
- Using available open data to engage with duty bearers (government, private sector and others)
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Focus that goes across SPIDER thematic areas:
- Rights based approach;
- Social realities;
- Increased access to ICT;
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- A maximum of 150 000 SEK can be applied for per project.
- The duration of these projects will be short, they must end by 31 December 2020.
- All project funding will be audited and organisations should be prepared to provide transparent and detailed financial records to SPIDER.
SPIDER doesn’t support
- Projects submitted by individuals
- Pure infrastructure deployment projects
- Projects that are focused on purchasing standalone equipment (equipment that is part of the project and necessary to produce the results are welcomed)
- Projects that have already started or requests for core funding
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
SPIDER will grant funds to local civil society organisations using ICT to improve transparency and accountability.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Applications that exceed the page limit will be rejected.
- Concept notes not entirely filled out will be considered incomplete and rejected
- The application must be written in English
- Font should be Times New Roman (or equivalent), size 10 minimum
- SPIDER will not accept hand-written applications
- Applications received after the deadline will be rejected
For more information, visit https://spidercenter.org/open-call-transparency-and-accountability-projects-in-liberia/