The Standards and Trade Development Facility (STDF) is inviting applications for the Project Preparation Grants (PPG).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Application of SPS-related capacity evaluation and prioritization tools.
- Preparation of feasibility studies that precede project development to assess the potential impact and economic viability of proposals in terms of their expected costs and benefits; and/or
- Preparation of project proposals that can be funded by the STDF or other donors.
- Public sector entities (including regional or international bodies) with responsibility for SPS measures or policy, either in their own right or in cooperation with the private sector. The STDF encourages implementation of projects and activities through public private partnerships;
- Private sector entities, either in their own right or in cooperation with the public sector. Examples of private sector entities include legally registered farmers’ organizations, trade and industry associations, etc.;
- Non-profit non-governmental organizations (NG0s) with expertise in the SPS area and with an organization in the relevant benleficiary country or countries, in co-operation with the public and/or private sector; and
- STDF partners.
For more information, visit https://www.standardsfacility.org/funding