The Stirling Council is now inviting applications for its Cost of Living Support Fund to support local third and public sector organisations to tackle the impacts of the cost of living crisis on communities in the Stirling Council area.
Funding is available for projects which aim to ensure that everyone across Stirling’s communities who find themselves already in crisis or vulnerable to the rising cost of living is supported. The Fund will consider both internal services provision and external organisations who can either support or signpost onto other organisations which provide funding, budgeting or financial advice as well as support for families and individuals on managing household bills.
- Evidence suggests that the most impactful supports are
- Fuel poverty/Energy Advice
- Financial Literacy
- Money, Debt and Benefit Advice
- Digital Inclusion
- Income Maximisation and Budgeting Advice
- A total funding pot of £150,000 is available.
- Applications with expected minimum value of £10,000 to a maximum of £35,000 are invited.
- Public and third sector organisations can apply, ie internal Stirling Council Services, community planning partner public sector agencies, and constituted third sector/community organisations that work within the Stirling Council area, and have an eligible project that will be delivered within the Council area, can apply.
- Third sector/community organisations must be constituted with a governing document, organization bank account and independently examined & signed annual accounts – documents must be submitted with the application.
- Individuals and private sector organisations are not eligible for this fund.
For more information, visit https://stirling.gov.uk/colsupport