The European Commission is inviting proposals for the Strategic Integrated Projects (SIP) – Climate Action Programme.
- National Energy and Climate Plans (NECP, Regulation on the governance of the energy union and climate action (EU)2018/1999).
- National Energy Efficiency Action Plans (NEEAP).
- National or regional adaptation strategies or action plans.
- Urban or community-based action plans pioneering the transition to a low carbon and/or climate resilient society.
- National, regional or industry-/sector-specific greenhouse gas mitigation strategies or low carbon economy roadmaps contributing to climate neutrality.
- LIFE-2021-STRAT-CLIMASIP-two-stage – Strategic Integrated Projects – Climate Action
- Topic budget- EUR 35 million
- Indicative number of projects to be funded- 2 – 4 projects
- Indicative expected project duration- 60 – 120 months
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)
- non-EU countries: listed EEA countries and countries associated to the LIFE Programme (participating countries) or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature
- the coordinator must be established in an eligible country.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3inzlLV