The Australian High Commission Republic of Kenya is inviting applications for the 2021-22 Direct Aid Program (DAP) to provide financial assistance to eligible groups or organisations undertaking suitable small-scale development projects.
- Climate change and environment
- Countering Violent Extremism (CVE), Governance and/or human rights
- Support for vulnerable groups including women and girls, youth and people with disabilities (including sport and recreational projects)
- Skills-development and economic empowerment
- COVID-19 recovery.
- Projects must be located in Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, Tanzania or Uganda.
- Activities may run up to a maximum of two years.
For more information, visit https://kenya.embassy.gov.au/nair/dap.html