The Masconic Charitable Foundation is seeking applications for Children and Young People Grant Program to help disadvantaged children and young people to overcome the barriers they face.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Types of Grant:
- Large Grant: 31 July 2020
- Small Grant: 31 August 2020
Grants can be offered to charities/projects that provide:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Mental and physical health support
- Learning and development, including language and communication skills, social and emotional etc.
- Support for the whole family
- Pastoral and advocacy support
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Age appropriate skills developed by the time children get to school or young people enter their first jobs
- Children and young people receive more opportunities to access education and training
- Existing services better supporting the physical, psychological and emotional needs of children and young people
- Children and young people living in a healthy and stable environment
- Are more engaged in physical and social activities through sports and social clubs
- Have greater access to physical, psychological and emotional support
- Greater knowledge about rights, options and opportunities
- Greater awareness of the subject among Freemasons
- Improved health and wellbeing for children and young people
- Equal opportunities for all children and young people regardless of ability or background
- Children and young people having the best start in life no matter what their circumstances
- Stable, healthy and supported family networks
- MCF’s profile raised among Freemason and the public
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Charities can apply for a small or large grant, depending on their income.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- These grants are for smaller charities whose annual income does not exceed £500,000
- Small grants can be used for general running and/or overhead costs of the charity – core funding
- Small grants between £1,000 – £15,000 are available
- Grants can be over one, two or three years
- The total amount of the grant requested must not exceed 15% of the total income of the charity
- These grants are for larger charities whose annual income exceeds £500,000
- Large grants are for projects and can be used for salary costs, activities, materials etc.
- Large grants start from £10,000 and on average the grants are between £20,000 – £60,000 in total
- All grants can be over one, two or three years
- Grants are only made to charities whose beneficiaries are in England and Wales
- Charities must be registered with the Charity Commission or relevant Central registry of the respective Guernsey, Jersey or Isle of Man’s government
- Charities must have at least one year of independently examined or audited accounts published on the Charity Commission website for the registered charity number they are applying from
For more information, visit https://mcf.org.uk/get-support/grants-to-charities/children-and-young-people/
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.