The Events DC Community Grant Program will provide financial support to nonprofit organizations dedicated to supporting youth sports or performing or cultural arts in the District of Columbia. Organizations receiving grants should enrich the lives of DC youth.
- Total grant funding for each semi-annual funding cycle will be up to $250,000; single grant awards will range from $2,500 to $25,000.
- The grant period for each grant is one-year from the date of award.
To qualify for a grant, the applicant must:
- Be a DC-based non-profit organization certified as tax exempt in accordance with criteria set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Tax Code and granted an exemption from District of Columbia income and franchise taxes;
- Utilize grant funding for organizational operations, programs or projects that support youth-focused sports, performing or cultural arts in the District of Columbia; and
- Present a copy of an annual financial audit conducted by a certified a public accountant for the organization’s most recent fiscal year; orif the organization has not conducted an annual financial audit, a copy of the organization’s IRS Form 990 for the most recent tax year.
For more information, visit https://eventsdc.com/community/community-grants