The Harcourts Foundation is currently accepting applications for its 2020 Grant Program to provide support that helps, grows, and enriches Australian communities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- As most of the funding for The Harcourts Foundation is generously provided by Harcourts offices, they will only consider applications from groups for a specific event, project, item, or initiative where Harcourts has an office.
- Priority is also given to those areas where the Harcourts office is currently a financial contributor to The Harcourts Foundation (Note: many of their offices fund and support a huge range of community initiatives through their own offices as well as through The Harcourts Foundation).
- In the event that they receive more applications that meet the criteria than they have funds available, they will prioritise those applicants which demonstrate their grant will have the widest community impact.
What will not be funded
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Individual needs – focus is on supporting as many people as possible within their communities.
- Overseas or other travel costs – (individuals or groups) unless a direct community benefit can be shown.
- Religious, political, lobby causes/activities.
- Grant applications must be for a specific event, project, item, or initiative.
- Requests for the event, project, item, or initiative must be scheduled to occur within four months of the upcoming Grant decision meeting date (meetings are held in the month following the end of the quarter).
- Grants will not be given for items already purchased or events/initiatives/projects already held.
- If the Grant is not used for the purpose for which it was applied, they will request that you return it so they can provide it to another deserving group.
- They may ask for supporting documents such as quotes, references etc.
- If you are a branch of an organisation where another branch has been successful in achieving a Grant from them in the past, this does not mean you automatically qualify for a Grant. Each application will be considered independently based on funds available and circumstances at the time.
- If you are successful, please do not apply within the next 18 months, as they would like to assist other organisations.
- You may apply as a national or regional organisation, however your application must be for a specific community event, project, item, or initiative that fits the criteria.
For more information, visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/australia/application-process/
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.