Applications are now open for the P&G Fund that focuses on improving communities where we can uniquely add value.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- be permanently dedicated to an exempt purpose
- be used as described in the application
- benefit specific individuals or held in an endowment
- be used to influence legislation or participate in political campaign activity
- be used for religious purposes
- be used for conferences, galas, 5K Runs, fundraisers, or events
- benefit P&G or its employees (e.g., gifts, meals, etc.)
- be used for donations in support of the military (P&G partners directly with the USO for that purpose)
- Awards are for one year only and range from $5,000-$10,000. One college or university may apply for multiple grants supporting multiple programs but may not receive more than $50,000 in one year.
Only for institutions that are regionally accredited two-or four-year U.S. college or university. Programs for consideration must meet the following criteria:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Improve curriculum to be at the cutting edge in relevance and effectiveness
- Foster and enable leadership opportunities and learning
- Create a learning environment that encourages and enhances innovation and creativity.
- Strengthen diversity in thought, participation and ongoing interaction.
For more information, visit https://www.grantinterface.com/Process/Apply?urlkey=pgfund