(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Shell Canada is proud to support a variety of initiatives that benefit neighboring communities. They provide support in a variety of forms including funding to not for profit and local community organizations, donations to charitable organizations and grants to employees, retirees and retailer/agents giving back to their communities.
Shell is an integrated energy company that aims to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Social Investment Themes
- Adult Learning
- Kindergarten – Grade 12 (Early Learning, High School Completion, STEM and Cultural Retention)
- Community Skills & Enterprise Development
- Driver behaviour
- Emergency response
- Pedestrian safety
- Biodiveristy/Conservation efforts
- Improve local environment
- Access to and quality of health care
- Provision of equipment
- Prevention of illness
- Access to Energy
- Support of energy services
- Access to energy products
- Community Development
- Traditional livelihood and cultural retention
- Community capacity building
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Shell’s social investment program does not fund the following:
- Individuals or individual pursuits
- Golf tournaments, hockey tournaments, tennis, fishing or other sporting tournaments
- Sports – professional, recreational or minor sports teams
- For-profit organizations
- Trips, tours, and travel expenses
- Third party fundraiser or fundraising events
- Conferences, forums, trade shows, conventions, seminars (unless industry-related)
- Religious causes that do not serve the general public on a non-denominational basis
- Advertising, film, video, television and book productions
- Private foundations
- Fraternal and labour organizations/service clubs
- Private (fee-based) elementary or secondary schools
- Political parties or lobby groups
- Projects where benefits occur outside Canada
For more information, visit https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/sustainability/communities/funding-guidelines-process.html
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.