The Northampton Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Compton Fund to support arts, culture and heritage projects across Northamptonshire.
- The fund will offer awards between £500 and £5000.
- Your group and activity must be based and take place exclusively within Northamptonshire
- Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group
- You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
- You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to that contains a dissolution clause. They can help advise you on how to do this especially if you are a new group
- You must have a community bank account with a minimum of two signatories required
- You must have a child protection policy and vulnerable peoples’ policy that your group adheres to, if you are working with children or vulnerable adults
- The project is arts, culture or heritage based
For more information, visit http://www.ncf.uk.com/grants/grant-finder/compton-fund