The Tasmanian Community Fund is seeking proposals for the 2021 Increasing Workforce Engagement.
Through Increasing Workforce Engagement, the TCF supports collaborative and sustainable projects that increase Tasmanian’s capacity and capability to engage with or continue to engage with the workforce in one or more of the following areas:
- Increasing the number of young people in employment, education, and training;
- Improving linkages between employment education and training;
- Increasing participation rates in education, training, and lifelong learning that lead to increased workforce participation;
- Increasing life aspirations and attainment;
- Increasing functional literacy and numeracy (including financial and digital literacy);
- Improving language skills for Tasmanians for whom English as a second language is a barrier to participation;
- Increasing capacity to transition through life stages.
- Around $1.5 million is available for allocation through this round.
- 2021 Increasing Workforce Engagement Round: $100 000 to $500 000.
- To be eligible to apply, organisations must be:
- not for profit;
- incorporated or be a not-for-profit legal entity, or sponsored by an incorporated organisation or a not-for-profit legal entity; and
- based in Tasmania, or proposing to undertake a project in Tasmania.
- Preference in funding will be given to projects that best demonstrate:
- benefit to the Tasmanian community;
- innovation and proactivity;
- an integrated and collaborative approach, avoiding duplication;
- value for money;
- community support for the project, particularly from any partners;
- high levels of other financial or in-kind contributions;
- the ability to build and strengthen community capacity;
- good prospects for successful implementation; and
- volunteer and community involvement with the project.
For more information, visit https://tascomfund.org/what-we-fund/increasing-workforce-engagement