The Government of Tasmania is pleased to announce Artsbridge Program to support individuals and groups based in Tasmania to take up intrastate (in Tasmania) or interstate (in Australia) activities and individuals, groups, and Tasmanian organizations to bring arts professionals to Tasmania to conduct creative and/or professional development activities.
- If you are seeking funding towards taking up an intrastate or interstate opportunity, you can apply for:
- up to $3 000 per Tasmanian artist
- up to $10 000 per group of four or more Tasmanian artists.
- If you are seeking funding towards bringing arts professionals to Tasmania, you can apply for:
- up to $3 000 per arts professional
- up to $10 000 per group of four or more arts professionals.
What can you apply for?
Artsbridge provides funding for:
- expenses associated with taking up intrastate or interstate activities and/or
- expenses associated with bringing arts professionals to Tasmania to conduct creative and/or professional development activities.
- To be eligible for support for intrastate activities applicants must travel outside the Local Government area where they live. The application must include at least one overnight stay.
This program supports:
- Individual artists and groups based in Tasmania for 6 of the last 12 months
- Arts organizations based in Tasmania
- Cultural heritage organizations based in Tasmania
For more information, visit https://www.arts.tas.gov.au/grants_and_loans/artsbridge