Applications are now open for the 7 Stars Foundation Grant Program.
- Child Careers
- Project Funding
- Project grants awarded up to £2,500.
- To organisations with a turnover of under £1.5M.
- Shine Bright Funding
- They are only able to fund charitable organisations with a turnover below £1.5m.
- Star Start Funding
- Grants to breakfast clubs are awarded between £1,000-£1,500.00 per partner.
- Applicant organisations must have a turnover of below £500,000.
- Supporting young people aged 16 years and under.
- Projects enabling young people to have the best start in life- to reach for the stars.
- Projects which have a direct impact and respond to a need in an immediate manner.
- Projects hosted in geographical areas of deprivation and socioeconomic disadvantage.
- Projects which respond to (one of the/multiple) funding priorities of the7stars foundation (Abuse; Addiction; Homelessness; Child Carers).
- Projects which address a lack of provision (due to a lack of funding from alternative sources).
- Projects which provide immediate support not just in the short-term but with long-term benefits too.
- Regarding projects for Child Carers, preference will be given to projects offering long-term impact and/or sustainable support (such as mentoring or outreach programmes) over recreational trips.
For more information, visit https://the7starsfoundation.co.uk/apply