The Enterline Foundation provides financial support to organizations that in turn provide direct services to adults and children with intellectual or developmental disabilities. The Foundation also makes contributions to other organizations that serve broad charitable purposes. The Foundation is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
It invests primarily in agencies that focus on promoting independence and quality of life for intellectually and developmentally disabled adults and children.
The Foundation prioritizes funding of organizations that provide services for members of the intellectual and developmentally disabled population who are over age 22.
For grant years 2020 and 2021, the Foundation is focused on providing emergency funding to support organizations that serve the IDD community who are responding to the COVID-19 crisis. The purpose of this grant is to fund innovative, yet necessary, adaptations to service delivery to ensure the organization’s long term viability.
- Grants typically range from $5,000 to $15,000.
- Grants are for six months in duration.
- Grants are limited to eligible organizations. Eligible organizations include 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations, congregations, and government and educational institutions.
About Enterline Foundation
- The mission of Enterline Foundation is to provide financial and other resources to improve the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- The vision is one of lasting progress and sustainable solutions to address the range of needs among the intellectual and developmental disabilities population. They envision a world where these individuals are celebrated for their unique gifts and want families to have open access to resources and information they need to make decisions about best-in-class care for their loved ones.
- Moreover, they imagine a world where local communities are actively engaged in learning from and receiving the meaningful contributions of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities by including them in the fabric of the community.
For more information, visit https://enterlinefoundation.org/covid19emergencygrant