Applications are now open for the Maypole Fund Program.
Their aim is to resource imaginative, non-violent activities by feminist anti-militarist women – whether individual women or women only groups – to proactively challenge patriarchy. This means we welcome applications from women only for projects and activities for any of the following:
- action against the arms trade;
- action against nuclear weapons and weapons systems;
- action to support disarmament policies, processes and related initiatives.
Grants of up to £750
- Young women’s groups/individuals and lesbian groups/individuals;
- Activities or projects not yet started;
- Women who do not have access to other sources of funding or whose projects find it difficult to attract funding from elsewhere;
- Imaginative/creative activities;
- Individual and small women’s groups over larger established women’s groups.
For more information, visit The Maypole Fund.
For more information, visit http://www.maypolefund.org/the-grant/