The Neag Foundation is accepting applications for its Grant Program to support organizations that provide direct services, through which the Foundation endeavors to create positive impact in the following priority areas:
- Promote health and health-related initiatives
- Prepare children, youth and adults for success in schools and in their communities
- Support the arts and art related initiatives
What does the Neag Foundation do?
The Neag Foundation makes grants to various nonprofit organizations that meet its eligibility requirements and that are selected by the Board through a competitive grant process. They focus on Education, Health and the Humanities.
- Eligible applicants will have documented 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. Preference will be given to those projects that receive broad-based community support. Grant proposals may request funds for project funding, general operating funding, capacity building, or a combination of these.
- Eligible applicants are 501(c)(3) organizations whose programs further the Foundation’s mission and whose services benefit others and make a difference in health, education, or the arts.
Who is not eligible for funding?
The Foundation does not grant to individuals, political, fraternal and/or civic organizations. Additionally, they do not participate in annual appeals, special event sponsorship requests or other letters of solicitation.
For more information, visit The Neag Foundation.
For more information, visit https://theneagfoundation.org/grant/faq/