The West End Home Foundation is accepting applications for its Grant Program.
The West End Home Foundation is dedicated to helping support and sustains a comprehensive system of care for older adults in Middle Tennessee.
Key Impact Areas
The Foundation conducts an annual grants process during which time they accept applications from organizations providing programs that seek to enhance the quality of life for older adults. The broad spectrums of programs that benefit each year address one of their key impact areas:
- Advocacy – legal assistance and education for issues related to aging and advocacy for new or expanded initiatives to ensure a comprehensive system of care for older adults
- Enrichment and Socialization – opportunities for meaningful social interaction and lifelong learning
- Food and Nutrition – services such as groceries, home-delivered and congregate meals to meet the nutritional needs of vulnerable older adults
- Healthcare – primary health care including diagnosis and treatment of chronic and critical conditions, oral health care and behavioral health services
- Housing – home repair and safety modifications, rent and utility assistance and access to appropriate housing solutions to facilitate safe and affordable housing
- Transportation – safe and affordable transportation to ensure that older adults have access to needed services and have opportunities to remain engaged in community life
- Wellness and Supportive Care – prevention, wellness and in-home supportive services to promote and sustain healthy aging
- Other – other initiatives that complement and enhance the mission of The West End Home Foundation
Types of Grants Awarded
- Program – funding to support implementation of a specific program or project. Projects may new or ongoing.
- Capital – funding to support a capital investment in agency infrastructure such as equipment, technology, facility maintenance or facility acquisition/expansion
- Annual – all grants are awarded for a period of one year
To Be Eligible for Funding, Applicants Must:
- Be a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Provide services that align with the WEHF mission. Priority consideration is given to projects specifically designed to meet the unique needs of older adults.
- Demonstrate capacity to deliver services that achieve meaningful and measurable outcomes
- Provide services in one or more of the following middle Tennessee counties: Cheatham, Davidson, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson, Wilson
For more information, visit https://www.westendhomefoundation.org/our-grant-program/