The Thomas Wall Trust is currently accepting proposals for the 2021 Digital Skills Programme to equip adults with basic digital skills for work and life, helping them access the online world.
Thomas Wall II created his Trust in 1920 for the “encouragement and assistance of educational work and social service”. Today, the Trust continues to assist in these areas by providing grants to individuals and organisations.
The Trust will fund:
Projects working with disadvantaged people aged 18 or over to improve their basic digital skills
- Projects that link digital skills with employment opportunities.
- Match funded projects.
- Organisations that can provide compelling evidence of impact.
- Organisations working with collaborative networks.
Organisations are welcome to apply for grants up to £5,000.
The Trust does NOT fund:
- Organisations with political, lobbying or proselytizing objectives
- An organisation’s running costs
- Capital costs (the purchase of land, buildings, construction)
- Organisations that operate outside of the UK
- Not for profit organisations/charities based in the UK that have been established for at least three years
- Organisations with an annual turnover that does not exceed £500,000
For more information, visit https://www.thomaswalltrust.org.uk/digital-skills-2020/