The Thomas Wall Trust (TWT) offering a grant programme to support people with an emphasis on building confidence, knowledge and skills, and therefore increasing prospects of employment.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Trust recognises that the future of the labour market will become increasingly competitive, with employers placing greater emphasis on transferable skills.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- TWT offers grants up to £5,000 towards specific projects or core activities that support literacy, numeracy, digital and additional skills for learning that are likely to assist employment prospects.
- Match funded projects
- Charities that can provide compelling evidence of impact
- Charities working with collaborative networks
- Self-sustainable projects, with a view to becoming less reliant on grants in the future
The Trust does NOT fund
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Organisations with political, lobbying or proselytizing objectives
- Capital costs (the purchase of land, buildings, construction)
- Charities that operate outside of the UK
- Subsidiaries, ‘off shoots’ or franchises of larger charities
- A UK charity that has been registered with the Charity Commission for at least 3 years
- A project or running costs for a charity that equips people (aged 11 and over) with the skills ready for employment
- Annual repeat funding for up to 3 years – subject to satisfactory annual reviews of progress and impact
- The charity’s annual turnover does not exceed £500,000
For more information, visit https://www.thomaswalltrust.org.uk/grants-for-registered-charities-2/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.