The Thomas Wall Trust (TWT) offering a grant programme to support people with an emphasis on building confidence, knowledge and skills, and therefore increasing prospects of employment.
The Trust recognises that the future of the labour market will become increasingly competitive, with employers placing greater emphasis on transferable skills.
- TWT offers grants up to £5,000 towards specific projects or core activities that support literacy, numeracy, digital and additional skills for learning that are likely to assist employment prospects.
- Match funded projects
- Charities that can provide compelling evidence of impact
- Charities working with collaborative networks
- Self-sustainable projects, with a view to becoming less reliant on grants in the future
The Trust does NOT fund
- Organisations with political, lobbying or proselytizing objectives
- Capital costs (the purchase of land, buildings, construction)
- Charities that operate outside of the UK
- Subsidiaries, ‘off shoots’ or franchises of larger charities
- A UK charity that has been registered with the Charity Commission for at least 3 years
- A project or running costs for a charity that equips people (aged 11 and over) with the skills ready for employment
- Annual repeat funding for up to 3 years – subject to satisfactory annual reviews of progress and impact
- The charity’s annual turnover does not exceed £500,000
For more information, visit https://www.thomaswalltrust.org.uk/grants-for-registered-charities-2/