The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Bureau for Development, Democracy, and Innovation (DDI), and USAID/Timor-Leste, is announcing the Women and Youth Creating Our Future Addendum to the YouthPower 2 (YP2) Annual Program Statement (APS).
- build one or more Timorese enterprises operating a sustainable business model capable of implementing development assistance activities, particularly in the areas of increasing formal employment, promoting the establishment and growth of job-creating enterprises, and increasing incomes of young men, young women, and adult women in Timor-Leste; and
- increase formal employment, promote the establishment and growth of job-creating enterprises, and increase incomes of young men, young women and adult women in Timor-Leste.
- Subject to the availability of funds, USAID/Timor-Leste anticipates supporting one or more award(s) with an estimated total amount ranging from $6 million to $8 million over the life of the award. USAID is not obligated to make any awards.
- The anticipated period of performance for award(s) made under the Women and Youth Creating Our Future Addendum to the YP2 APS is five years, with an anticipated start/end date of December 1, 2021 – November 30, 2026.
- U.S. and non-U.S. public, private, for-profit, and non-profit organizations, as well as higher education institutions, public international organizations, and non-governmental organizations are eligible to submit a concept note. Further, the organization must be a legally recognized organizational entity in the country where it operates.
- All interested organizations are restricted to submitting only one Concept Note as the Prime Applicant. If more than one Concept Note is received with the same Prime Applicant, USAID will seek written clarification from the relevant entity regarding which Concept Note should be considered for review. If clarification is not resolved within five (5) business days, all Concept Notes submitted by the Applicant will be deemed ineligible.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=334750