The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Mexico invites the relevant legal entities to submit their projects for consideration within the “2021 Transformation Cooperation Program” provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic through the Embassy of the Republic Check-in Mexico.
Projects should be focused on some of the following objectives:
- Civil society – enhance the capacity to function effectively, influence, and participate widely in political and social processes;
- Media – promotion of quality, plurality and independence of the media, access to information;
- Participation – promote the participation of citizens in the public decision-making process at all levels (local, regional, national);
- Support for the institutional establishment of the rule of law;
- Equality and non-discrimination – Promotion of equality of vulnerable minorities and women;
- Support for human rights issues in employment and environmental protection.
- The financial contribution of the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs per project cannot exceed 500,000 CZK.
- The implementation of the project can begin after the signing of the contract with the Embassy (example in annex) expected in March 2021 and must be completed no later than October 31, 2021.
- The submitted projects will be sent (through the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Mexico) to the Selection Commission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic for its final decision.
- This Commission mainly assesses
- The formalities of the submitted proposal (identification form, certificates, etc.)
- The relevance of the project (for the 6 Czech human rights objectives), the description of the problems to be solved by the project, etc.)
- Project utility
- Efficiency and effectiveness (use of correct indicators, transparent budget structure, cost-sharing, etc.),
- Project sustainability (project ownership, capacity, the possibility of financing additional, etc.).
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/32VgWzn