The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section in Moscow (PAS Moscow) has announced an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out a program to administer the FY 2020-2021 English Language Teaching Support.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Provide professional development opportunities that change the face of how English is taught and learned in Russia through support of Teacher Association activities in Russia and promoting research and best practices to improve the use of English.
- Strengthen people to people ties between the United States and Russia through activities, information sharing, and experiences between American experts and target audiences that increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and Russia.
- Strengthen local partners by building long-term, self-sustaining relationships and institutional linkages between American and Russian individuals and organizations, including, as needed, capacity building for Russian educational institutions.
- Showcase American values by presenting the full range of American professionalism, innovation and civic values through the sharing of expert knowledge representing the diversity of the United States.
The objective of this program is to provide space for dialogue between the peoples of both countries and foster American engagement with a wide range of Russian audiences through English language teaching and learning.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Total available funding: $480,000.00, pending the availability of funds
- Length of performance period: October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2021
Participants and Audiences
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
University and secondary school teachers and students, teacher trainers, alumni American exchanges.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The following organizations are eligible to apply: U.S. and non-commercial organizations and academic institutions (both public and private) are eligible to apply. U.S. public and private nonprofit organizations must meet the provisions described in Internal Revenue Code section 26 USC 501(c)(3).
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Organizational Capacity and Record on Previous Grants – 30% The organization has expertise in its stated field and has the internal controls in place to manage federal funds. This includes a financial management system and a bank account.
- Program Planning/Ability to Achieve Objectives – 15% Goals and objectives are clearly stated and program approach is likely to provide maximum impact in achieving the proposed results.
- Monitoring and evaluation plan – 15% Applicant demonstrates it is able to measure program success against key indicators and provides milestones to indicate progress toward goals outlined in the proposal. The program includes output and outcome indicators, and shows how and when those will be measured.
- Budget – 30% The budget justification is detailed. Costs are reasonable in relation to the proposed activities and anticipated results. The budget is realistic, accounting for all necessary expenses to achieve proposed activities.
- Sustainability – 10% Program activities will continue to have positive impact after the end of the program.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327969