(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Bolster U.S. security and regional security, as well as protect U.S. citizens
- Foster a free and open Indo-Pacific region by promoting a rules-based order, both bilaterally and multilaterally, by supporting responsive, democratic governance, strong civil society and an independent media
- Promote sustained economic prosperity driven by open-market economic policies and high-standard investment; increased connectivity; improved natural resource management; and free, fair, and reciprocal trading relationships
- U.S. commitment to the region is reinforced through efforts to improve human development, island states’ resiliency to natural disasters and access climate change financing, and build regional maritime security partnerships
Public Diplomacy Initiatives
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Foster media contacts and professional development
- Expand STEAM and educational opportunities for youth to meet the needs of a 21st century workforce
- Promote sustainable economic development and women’s economic participation
- Develop partnerships and tools to encourage healthy and resilient populations through lifestyle choices
The typical approved proposals range from US$5,000-$15,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Public Diplomacy Grants will not fund:
- Commercial proposals
- Proposals over $15,000 unless they are particularly strong from a previously successful grantee
- Proposals that do not benefit communities in Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Tonga or Tuvalu
- Proposals that do not address embassy or public diplomacy goals
For more information, visit https://fj.usembassy.gov/education-culture/grants/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.