The U.S. Embassy BSB Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State is pleased to announce an open competition for organizations and individuals to submit applications to carry out a program or project that will reactivate the Bruneian economy and/or support communities during and after the COVID-19 global.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
PAS BSB invites proposals that reactivate the Bruneian economy, promote (press) freedom of information and transparency, and support communities during and after the COVID-19 pandemic through projects that highlight shared values between the United States and Brunei Darussalam.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
All projects must align with at least one of the program priority areas listed below:-
- Economy:- Projects that revive the economy during and after the global pandemic, improve the business climate, or promote entrepreneurship, innovation, and corporate social responsibility.
- Education or English teaching:- Online programs using new tools to reach public school teachers/students, higher education professors/students, and young professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Information:- Programs that combat disinformation or promote press freedom, investigative journalism, and transparency during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Civil society:- Projects that improve the lives of at-risk youth, women, or other marginalized communities during or after the COVID-19 pandemic.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Awards will be given to an applicant which amounts from $1000 to $10000.
Program Period of Performance
- Priority will be given to projects that are completed in one year or less. Proposals for project duration over one year will also be considered.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
To be eligible for this the applicants must meet the following criteria:-
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from U.S. and Bruneian: Individuals; Registered nonprofit organizations; and Public and private educational and cultural institutions.
- U.S. government exchange program alumni may apply as individuals or through their organizations (if educational or non-profit).
- For-profit or commercial entities and government institutions (other than educational and cultural institutions) are not eligible to apply.
Examples of Programs Eligible for Funding:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Creative projects, especially using virtual platforms (if applicable), that advance one or more of the priority areas listed above and will make a lasting impact;
- Online literacy activities that will impact priority program areas;
- Online academic and professional lectures, seminars, and speaker programs featuring U.S. experts with Bruneian counterparts, focused on priority programs.
- Joint U.S. –Brunei online conferences, meetings, or training programs that produce concrete results in priority program areas.
- Projects that showcase a U.S. model or curriculum to advance priority program areas
It includes the following points:-
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- The proposal clearly addresses the goals and objectives of this funding opportunity.
- All documents are in English.
- All budgets are in U.S. dollars equivalent.
- All pages are numbered.
- All documents are formatted to A4 size paper, Times New Roman for, size 12.
- The proposal does not exceed five (5) pages of narrative and a one-page (1) budget (six pages total).
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/336XgZN