The U.S. Embassy The Hague Public Affairs Section announces an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out a program to highlight the strength of the U.S. – Dutch relationship in times of COVID.
- As part of the “True Friends”(“Echte Vrienden” in Dutch) initiative, the U.S. Embassy in The Hague is accepting proposals for projects that will increase cooperation between the United States and the Netherlands, raise public awareness of examples of cooperation between the two countries, or promote shared values or policy positions.
- Projects should be able to be conducted fully in line with restrictions on meeting, gathering, traveling, etc due to COVID-19. This small grants program, administered by the Public Affairs Section, supports initiatives of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) engaged in work throughout the Netherlands. The program intends to award a number of individual grants, each under $15,000.
- Award amounts: $15,000 each
- Total available funding: $75,000
- Both US and foreign organizations
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
For more information, visit https://nl.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/148/8-NOFO-Final-Draft-The-Hague-20120-Echte-Vrienden-Competition.pdf