The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy Ulaanbaatar announces an open competition for a cooperative agreement to administer Education USA Mongolia Student Advising activities and collaborate with the embassy on various U.S. higher education outreach initiatives in Mongolia.
- Award amounts: $35,000
- Length of performance period: 12 months
- Number of awards anticipated: One
- Duration: One year, to begin approximately February 1, 2023 and conclude January 31, 2024, with the possibility for future awards pending successful performance and availability of future funding.
- U.S. and local organizations with significant experience in education, international relations, and/or events and programming are invited to submit a proposal. Submissions by individuals will also be considered if experience and circumstances assure capability to implement the programs.
- The U.S. Embassy Ulaanbaatar welcomes applications from:
- U.S.-based, Mongolia-based, and foreign non-profit organizations/ non-governmental organizations (NGOs); and
- U.S., Mongolian, and foreign private, public, or state institutions of higher education.
- For-profit entities are not eligible to apply. Successful U.S.-based applicants will demonstrate strong linkages with a Mongolia-based partner organization.
- Awards can only be issued to organizations that are registered in SAM.gov and have an NCAGE code.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=344495