PAS in Banjul, The Gambia invites proposals for programs that strengthen cultural ties between the United States and The Gambia through cultural and exchange programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation.
All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
- Strengthening Democratic Institutions
- Empowering Civil Society
- Bolstering Education
- Improving the capacity of Gambians to lead the country’s development
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $100,000
- Award Ceiling: $25,000
- Award Floor: $250
- Eligible Applicants:
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- State governments
- County governments
- Private institutions of higher education
- City or township governments
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility:
- Foreign Civil Society Organizations
For more information, visit U.S. Mission to Gambia.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=330426