The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy Moscow (PAS Moscow) has announced an open competition for organizations to submit applications to carry out a program to administer the FY 2020-2021 English Language Exchanges Support grant.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Provide professional development opportunities that change the face of how English is taught and learned in Russia through support of Teacher Association activities in Russia and promoting research and best practices to improve the use of English.
- Strengthen people to people ties between the United States and Russia through activities, information sharing, and experiences between American experts and target audiences that increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and Russia.
- Strengthen local partners by building long-term, self-sustaining relationships and institutional linkages between American and Russian individuals and organizations, including, as needed, capacity building for Russian educational institutions
- Showcase American values by presenting the full range of American professionalism, innovation and civic values through the sharing of expert knowledge representing the diversity of the United States.
The objective of this program is to provide space for dialogue between the peoples of both countries and foster American engagement with a wide range of Russian audiences through English language teaching and learning.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Total available funding: $300,000.00, pending the availability of funds
- Length of performance period: October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2021
Participants and Audiences
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
University and secondary school students, Access and Advance program alumni.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
The following organizations are eligible to apply: U.S. non-commercial organizations and academic institutions (both Public and Private) are eligible to apply. U.S. public and private nonprofit organizations must meet the provisions described in Internal Revenue Code section 26 USC 501(c)(3).
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- 30% Organizational capacity and record on previous grants: The organization has expertise in its stated field and PAS is confident of its ability to undertake the project. This includes a financial management system and a bank account.
- 30% Budget: The budget justification is detailed, and costs are allowable. Costs are reasonable in relation to the proposed activities and anticipated results. The budget is realistic, accounting for all necessary expenses to achieve proposed activities. Budget demonstrates efficient use of funds, appropriate to achieve project goals. The overhead and administrative components of the proposal, including salaries and honoraria, should be kept as low as possible. The budget and narrative justification are complete and reasonable in relation to the proposed activities and anticipated results. All other items should be consistent with project plans and activities.
- 10% Monitoring and Evaluation plan: The Project Plan should provide sufficient detail on program monitoring and evaluation during the project performance period, as well as demonstrate an understanding of potential risks and challenges associated with the project. The grantee should be prepared to assess the impact on audiences and attendees to evaluate the impact of each event. The project should include output and outcome indicators, and show how and when those will be measured.
- 15% Sustainability Project activities will continue to have positive impact after the end of the project.
- 15% Public Outreach: The program includes live or real-time social media products in Russian, or otherwise promotes the collaborative nature of the projects to the Russian public.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327970